Windows XP – Approx. Load time 1 Hour depending on machine specification
- Insert your Windows CD into your CD Rom Drive and Reboot your PC
- Tap F12 upon startup in order to choose the required boot device (Machines may vary however a brief message should display at the bottom of your screen telling you which key to press – often F1, F2 or Delete Key may be used)
- If the Install Windows page doesn’t appear, and you’re not asked to press any key, you may be required to change some system settings. To learn how to do this, see this link on the microsoft website Start your computer from a Windows 7 installation disc or USB flash drive.
- Select your Cd-Rom/DVD Rom Drive as First boot Device
- Press any key to boot off the disk (A brief message is displayed – press any key!)
- A Blue screen will load with terms and conditions, press F8 to continue
- Press L to continue with a fresh installation (Please note that all current data will be lost and a proper backup should be made prior to running the installation)
- Format the Partition Using the NTFS file system
- Windows Will now begin copying files and the installation will follow
- Select time and date settings relevant to your region
- Installation should now be completed.
- Drivers may need to be downloaded from the internet or installed from disk in order for full functionality.
For more information or to contact us click here